Dear Reader, I’m contacting you right now with an urgent emergency briefing. I don't do this lightly. You know me, I’m a quant. I spent years booking multibillion-dollar institutional trades at Cantor Fitzgerald. I ignore the headlines and let data do the talking. But what my system is flagging in the market at this exact moment is so serious, I can’t stay silent. My system is showing a rare indicator could hit as soon as tomorrow, marking the biggest signal… and the biggest opportunity... I've seen in 3 years. Although in my emergency briefing, I first revealed we would see this signal as soon as November 3rd… Things are happening even faster than I predicted. Meaning we are about to enter a window just weeks long where you could earn 1000% gains in fast-moving AI stocks. In fact, this opportunity is so rare, it happens only once every 417 days on average. It flashed on March 19th, 2020, at the terrifying peak of the COVID panic. I knew the data was pointing to a once-in-a-decade buying opportunity, so I told my readers to start buying elite "Blue Zone" stocks immediately. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned. People accused me of losing my mind saying: "People are dying and the global economy is shutting down!" My response was simple: "I’m just looking at the data, fellas." And I was right. The very next day, stocks like Broadcom launched into a historic run, outperforming the market by 10X. During the tech wreck of 2022, this signal flashed again… Stocks like Super Micro Computer exploded nearly 2,000%. Now, nearly 3 years later, it’s happening again. That’s why it’s so important to view this briefing before the opening bell tomorrow. The last time this happened, people had the chance to turn $1,000 into as much as $25,000 on a single stock. Sadly, most investors won't see this coming until it's on CNBC… and by then, it's too late. In short, a small group of outlier stocks is about to go vertical, while mainstream "popular" stocks are about to get crushed in an automated panic. In this briefing, I explain what’s happening, why this rare signal is flashing, and what you must do today. This is urgent. Please watch now, before tomorrow's opening bell. Click here to watch my emergency briefing now. Luke Downey
Senior Analyst, TradeSmith P.S. I’m naming my #1 recommendation you need to buy now. You can get the name and ticker free in this presentation. Click here to see it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment