Editor's Note: Legendary 12-time U.S. Congressman Dr. Ron Paul has an urgent message for you. He's asked permission to write to you directly today. Please listen carefully to what he has to say...
Dear Reader, I first went to Washington, D.C. 50 years ago. I served 12 terms. I ran for President three times. They called me "Dr. No." I've been called a "traitor" and a "crank." My own party even turned on me. But I've always stood up for what's right. I warned the Iraq war would be a disaster. I tried to warn Congress about the banks before 2008. And now, at the age of 91, I'm issuing a NEW warning to America. Put simply, a major crisis I spent 50 years trying to prevent is coming. It involves a dangerous experiment involving at least $27 billion... and 30 different U.S. companies, including several popular publicly listed stocks you may already own (get the names here). I tried to warn Congress myself. In fact, I dedicated much of my farewell to Congress speech to this dangerous new change. But what's happening in D.C. today has me as worried as at any other time in my life. I believe a new ideology that's every bit as dangerous as socialism is taking root amongst our political elite. And it could impact not just your money and retirement, but many of the stocks you already own. I can't stop Congress. And I can't stop the White House. But I CAN warn you directly... and show you exactly what you need to do with your money before it's too late. I explain everything you need to know 100% free of charge in this new interview. Regards, Dr. Ron Paul
Former U.S. Congressman and Presidential Candidate P.S. I believe every American family needs to seriously consider taking three specific financial steps today. One of them could already have doubled your money several times. You can hear about all three of them, free of charge, by clicking right here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment