Dear Reader, In 2019, everybody thought Tesla was about to go bankrupt. Hedge fund legend David Einhorn even called it “the next Lehman Brothers.” But I told my readers, “I’m buying TSLA stock on this recent dip.” Had you followed my lead, you could have made 22X your money in just over two years. Now everyone is asking me if they should buy SpaceX at its current levels. The answer is no. And I lay out exactly what you should buy instead now, right here. The fact is, SpaceX is just a warm-up act for Elon Musk. Its public listing was the first step in a $126 trillion plan that could save America from economic catastrophe… Mint a new generation of everyday millionaire investors… And trigger a civilizational upgrade that one Berkeley-and-Harvard-trained physicist calls “the greatest transition in history.” I call it “XPANSE.” The speculation surrounding this plan is building to a fever pitch. Silicon Valley insiders, SpaceX and Tesla executives, and even Elon’s own biographer all see it coming. Elon himself hinted at it on a recent Tesla earnings call. And the Wall Street Journal recently reported that some of Elon’s top brass have been given instructions to prepare for this shift. In my new presentation, I’m giving out the name and ticker symbol of an investment that’s right in the center of this sweeping change. Bear in mind… it’s not Tesla or SpaceX – and it won’t cost you a dime to access. Click here to get the name and ticker of my top “XPANSE” pick here. That said, I strongly urge you to move quickly. Elon is notorious for setting extremely ambitious deadlines for his teams… And, more often than not, his teams rise to the challenge. These are, after all, the same folks who built the world’s largest AI supercomputer in 19 days… And set up an auto factory that produces 950,000 vehicles a year… in less than six months. I personally believe this could happen before the end of the month. So if you want the chance to profit from Elon’s next breakthrough, you’ll have to act fast. Click here to get the name and ticker of my #1 Elon play – free, no strings attached ➡️ Watch Now! Regards, 
Luke Lango
Senior Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace P.S. Silicon Valley insider Gene Munster recently said, “I would put the odds [of this plan happening] at 90% today.” If you don’t want to be blindsided by this radical shift, you need to be ready, watch my new presentation before Elon drops this $126 trillion bombshell. In it, I give away both my #1 free recommendation and a three-step plan to protect and grow your money as it all unfolds. |
No comments:
Post a Comment