Dear Registrant, If you’ve been putting it off, the time is now… The Dollar Trap Summit replay is coming offline tomorrow… And that means the deal we discussed at the summit comes off the table, too… Click here to watch the replay now. If you’re still on the fence about all this, I’d rather you heard from Larry’s readers…. These are a few notes that have come in from across his work…
“I made about $50,000 last year.” — Rande M.
“Gross profits of $39,077.33” — David W.
“I made 12k within 3 hrs!!!” — Chris N.
“I made over $7,000!” — Todd
“$330.66 for the first and $467.56 on the second. A nice profit for just joining.” — Robert H.
The investment results described in these testimonials are not typical. Investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the investment. Every one of those people did the same thing. They opened an email from Larry and followed the instructions. If you act right now, you’ll get 60% off… But not for much longer. This offer closes tomorrow at midnight. When it does, the price goes right back up to $5,000. Click here to claim your seat at the table now. Kim Moening
Host, The Dollar Trap Summit P.S. Any questions still holding you back? Call us. 888-502-8152. Lines are open today and tomorrow, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. And after tomorrow, this offer is gone. |
No comments:
Post a Comment