Dear Registrant, Musk didn’t stop raising money once the SpaceX IPO priced. He’s raised another $25 billion selling SpaceX bonds. He’s renting out data center space to Anthropic for $15 billion a year and to Google for another $11 billion a year. And a huge chunk of that cash is destined for one place: Terafab, his $119 billion chip factory in Grimes County, Texas. At 100 million square feet, it’s set to be the largest manufacturing building in the world… And Musk wants it to churn out up to 200 billion chips a year. But none of that happens without the machinery to actually make those chips. I’ve identified a company already in talks to supply that machinery to Musk… And I’ve put the name and ticker in a free report: The Little-Known Supplier Behind Musk’s $119 Billion Chip Revolution. It’s reserved for my VIP registrants… For my urgent strategy session, The SpaceX Supercycle, this Wednesday August 12 at 8.p.m. ET. And that report is yours when you join that 100% free VIP list. Click here to claim your free report now. We have so much to look forward to.  Jeff Brown
Founder & CEO, Brownstone Research P.S. Machinery is only a small part of the puzzle for Terafab. There’s another element that he’ll have to buy over and over, week after week. Tomorrow I’m releasing part two of my video series, where I’ll give you the details of that element. |
No comments:
Post a Comment