Sunday, July 26, 2026

A Dark New Chapter of the AI Trade

Why I'm sounding the alarm this week
 

Dear Reader,

When I take the stage on Tuesday morning to share a major update on the AI boom...

You may want to brace yourself.

I haven't publicly shared this anywhere else...

But I believe the AI trade is entering a pivotal new phase.

And I'm sounding the alarm this week, before it's too late to move your money.

This event is fundamentally different than a market crash.

But for folks who remain concentrated on yesterday's winners, the results could feel remarkably similar.

The entire global economy stands to be affected, not just AI stocks.

We're about to see a massive rotation away from the so-called "AI leaders" and into a completely new set of future winners. 

The question is:

How do you identify future winners and losers before everyone else?

That's exactly the challenge I've spent my career solving.

For decades, I've relied on the Power Gauge to detect changes happening beneath the surface of the market long before they become obvious to the average investor.

And what we're seeing today is unlike anything we've encountered during the AI boom.

That's why we've developed a completely new strategy of using the Power Gauge...

One specifically designed to help us identify when money is quietly flowing into (and out of) a stock before the crowd catches on.

This strategy could have turned the worst market moments of the past few years into the most profitable moments.

And handed you gains like...

722% (SMCI)
563% (ANF)
4,400% (CVNA)
929% (TSLA)
350% (HL)
313% (ETSY)

On Tuesday, July 28, I'm unveiling it for the first time.

More importantly – I'll be sharing my No. 1 BUY recommendation from this strategy, which could jump 100% or more in the coming weeks.

As you'll hear on Tuesday, the AI trade has already begun to reshuffle the entire stock market.

Yet many folks are positioned as if nothing has changed.

For all the details on this pivotal shift – and the name and ticker of the No. 1 move I recommend you make now...

Click here to get the full story before the market opens.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the numbers. Tomorrow at 2PM you finally see what's behind them.

Monday July 27th at 2PM. Live only. The free Watchlist that's never been given away — yours tomorrow. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...