|
|
| |
|
I moved over a billion dollars as a Nasdaq market maker. Ran a fund with zero losing months. But the part I’m most proud of is the past 3 decades. Because I’ve spent that time showing traders like you the sneaky moves the suits use every day. But today’s on another level... I’m pulling back the curtain on what I consider the dirtiest trick institutional players use to hide their biggest and strongest bets. I’m talking about trades that never touch the regular market. Quiet moves that slip through a backdoor while everyone stares at the charts. And any trader who knows where to look can step in and take the ride. Take Meta in January for example. Most people saw a choppy mess. ![]() Sure there were smaller wins and those that didn’t work out. But you can leverage these hidden, high-conviction bets again and again. And as you read this… I’ve made an urgent broadcast you have to see before December 3rd… Because I’ve just spotted some KEY stocks you should focus on right now! Naturally, I can’t make reckless promises when it comes to trading, but…. If you want to catch the full breakdown… Here’s where the hidden bets all come together. —Jack Carter The profits and performance shown are not typical of any one individual. We develop tools and strategies to the best of our ability, but no one can guarantee the future. There is always a risk of loss when trading. From 9/25/2023 - 11/21/2025, the average return per trade alert (winners and losers included) on the live trades is 6.7% over a 7-day hold time, and a 61% win rate with an average winner of 48.1%. |
|
| |
ABOUT US: We believe that the opportunity for financial literacy and freedom belongs to all people, not just those who already have years of investing experience. Jack Carter Trading provides an array of educational services and products that will help you navigate the markets and become a better investor. Trading is made simple through our online forum full of trading techniques to give you the best tools to kick-start your investing journey. We offer collaborative webinars and training; we love to teach. No matter the opportunity, we bring together a strong community of like-minded traders to focus on analyzing market news as it’s presented each day. Unsubscribe |
Jeff Brown was consulted by Congress on this - here's what he says comes next ...
No comments:
Post a Comment