Friday, May 2, 2025

Why these 3 tickers could surge in the next 60 minutes

I’m revealing the trades at 2:30 PM ET today
 
   
     
The market is opening slowly again after that brutal $4 trillion wipeout during Trump's first 100 days...

But I'm not touching 8,249 of the 8,252 publicly traded stocks.

Not a single one.

Instead, I'm laser-focused on just THREE specific tickers that are primed for what I call "60-Minute Surges" today.

Why am I ignoring 99.9% of the market?

Because I've discovered something extraordinary about these three tickers and how they move.

A pattern is so precise that I've been able to identify an average of 6.3 winning trades DAILY with a 74% win rate across 2,285 live signals.

While most traders are trying to predict Trump's next tariff move or Powell's interest rate plans, I'm targeting what could be 50-70% gains in 60 minutes or less... multiple times TODAY.

Here's what makes this so unique… 

These aren't penny stocks or obscure companies. 

They're three of the most liquid, heavily-traded tickers in the world.

But thanks to a special type of options that hardly anyone is using correctly, we can transform tiny micro-moves (often just 0.25%) into a shot at double-digit gains.

The best part? 

Most of these trade setups cost around $100 to enter, not thousands.

That's why today at 2:30 PM ET, I'm going revealing exactly which three tickers I'm focusing on and how I identify these "60-Minute Surges" with remarkable precision.

I'll even share the THREE specific trades I'm watching for today.

 
 
In this market environment, waiting weeks or months for stocks to recover isn't just frustrating – it's potentially devastating to your portfolio.

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses… 

Having a strategy that can target quick, precise moves regardless of market direction isn't just an advantage...

It might be the only sensible approach while Trump's policies continue to create historic volatility.

So, if you’d like to see these three tickers and get a clear plan on trading them, follow this link to join the Telegram, where I’ll be dropping the Zoom link soon.


Talk soon,

Jeffry Turnmire

Stated results are from hypothetical options applied to real published trade alerts. From 7/10/24 - 4/28/25 the result was a 74% win rate on 2,288 trade signals with an average hold time of less than 24 hours on the underlying stock. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford to lose.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "elevator method" to wealth rejects buying stocks

No stocks or options and none of the volatility you get with normal AI stocks...   ...