Monday, September 23, 2024

What percentage of your website visitors puke and leave?

"I came, I puked, I left"

This was an early definition of the key Analytics metric bounce rate. It's a flawed definition, but a good starting point.

Bounce rate is such a key metric. It's rare to find a high-performing site with a high bounce rate.

Here's a guide I wrote on how to tell whether your bounce rate is good or bad (and how to improve it):

What is a good bounce rate?

Hope it's useful,

Profile Image Tim Cameron-Kitchen
Head Ninja
Exposure Ninja
tim@exposureninja.com
exposure.ninja/free-marketing-consultation

Check out the Exposure Ninja Podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | ExposureNinja.com

Unsubscribe

Exposure Ninja
Landmark Business Centre
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG2 6BT
United Kingdom
0115 896 2348

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wealth fund power brokers

Also: Abu Dhabi's AI partnerships View in browser Welcome to the Mideast Money newsletter, I&#...