Wednesday, May 1, 2024

See my Apple Earnings “Wrap” Trade today

Join me at 4 pm ET today.
 
   
     
Hey, just a quick reminder about my event this afternoon.

I’m going live at 4 pm ET to share my Earnings “Wrap” Trade method for Apple.

I’m particularly excited about sharing this unique method because few people know how to do it. At least to my knowledge. 

And it's right on time because Apple is set to announce Earnings on May 2nd. 

Which means the ticker could be poised to deliver one of its biggest payouts of the year. 

Add my “Wrap” Trade to the equation and BOOM!

The opportunity has potential to explode to another level.

Obviously, I cannot promise against future profits or shield against losses. 

But the process is really straightforward. 

Save this email and… 

Tap here to join me at 4 pm ET today.
We're in this together, 

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment