Monday, April 1, 2024

[Q2 Market Outlook] Confirmed To Receive My #1 Stock For Q2

 
   
     
   
Your email has been tagged to attend my Q2 Market Outlook special event, “Fresh Highs”!

Tuesday, April 2nd @ 1 p.m. Eastern, I will be going LIVE to reveal… 
My top three major predictions for the second quarter of 2024
The recent catalyst for why markets could remain in “price discovery mode” for longer than most analysts expect
How my followers could have nailed 130+ winning trades with a 94.8% win rate in Q1 thanks to my newest development… and how I plan to do it again in Q2!
My #1 stock pick (and sector) set to outperform during Q2 of 2024...
And why I LOVE it
Plus sooooo much more… 

Before you do anything else, have you received your official notes I put together for you yet?! 

I did this before my Q1 market outlook and traders couldn't stop raving about it… 

 
 
   
   
 

Enjoy and see you Tuesday at 1:00 PM ET!

Roger Scott
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four hours from now the room opens. Here's what's inside.

THE 4PM OPEN. Today at 2PM Eastern. Free. No replay. Free Watchlist for every live attendee. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...