Friday, October 11, 2024

How I Plan To Trade The “Dip and Rip” Safely

it’s about increasing your odds
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

In yesterday’s post, I told you about the "dip and rip" I’m expecting to see in the markets soon.

But here's the thing — just because I’m expecting the market to do a certain thing, I'm not jumping into risky speculative trades.

Instead, I’m sticking with the strategies that increase my odds no matter what the market ends up doing.

Want to know how I’m playing this market the smart way? Check out my latest post and find out.
 
 
Watch Jack’s Video
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter

P.S. Company insiders from Nvidia to Amazon to Meta and even JP Morgan are selling their stock at a shocking rate. But one trader's not worried. He's got a smart plan to harness all that extra volatility!
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slow down and pay your respects

It’s a lesson we all need to learn a little bit better View in browser View in browser                                       OCTOBER 11,...