Thursday, October 3, 2024

Good news and bad news (hurry)

LIVE at 2pm ET
 
   
     
OK, folks, I am gonna shoot straight with you…

If you didn't take action the last time I told you that precious metals were poised to take off, you missed out on some of the best runs over the last decade.

Here's just a taste of the assets I said were poised to run the last time I called an urgent briefing.
GLD priced at $188... Up 30% since then
SLV up 26%
NUGT up 47%
HMY  up 111%!
KGC up 95%
Those are some historic moves... And that's just a fraction of what was possible. Using our options strategies takes it to a whole different level.

The bad news is that's all in the past... And if you didn't take action when I sounded the alarm, you have missed out in recent months.

But the good news is, I am telling you we're due for what I believe will be an even bigger run.

As I will show you today, when these metals take off like this, and you know the signs to look for…

They can dwarf what we've seen so far.

That's why I am calling another urgent briefing…

To explain the opportunity ahead and how you can take an active role in what I believe is the continuation of a true , generational precious metals supercycle.

Join Me Here for the Urgent Precious Metals Briefing at 2pm ET
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Investor Briefing 📆 October 3, 2024

The stock market has been a roller coaster lately, but there are still some great opportunities to be found.   October 3, 2024  |  Unsubs...