Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Clash of the Titans! Today at 11AM

Which tech company will win?
 
   
     
Don’t forget to stop by today at 11AM to watch “Clash of the Titans: Which Tech Stock Will Gain the Most The Last Two Months of 2024.” 

I’ll be dishing out my predictions for which tech company will rise the most before the end of the year. 

Netflix already jumped 11% on earnings…

And Apple, Amazon, Google, and META all have earnings coming next week. 

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses…. 

If I’m right, there could be some serious money on the line.

Who will win…and who will lose the race to 2025? 

Register here to see my prediction.
To Better Trading,

Alex Reid 
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE: Explosive earnings week as a result of the elections?

See the top stocks I’m watching                               We’re kicking things off here in a bit So if you’re not in the room alread...