Monday, October 14, 2024

Why I’ll Never Use a Poor Man’s Covered Call

you can end up holding something worthless
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

I got a great question from a reader named Geoff, who asked about using a Poor Man's Covered Call to generate income.

I wanted to share my answer with you because it's a strategy I've seen some folks use, but I personally would never touch it.

Click below to find out why.

 
 
 
Read Jack’s Post
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter

P.S. This market melt-up won’t last! Register to discover how my pal Nate Tucci is working it to his advantage!
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Next Financial Mania Is Beginning – Here’s How to Profit

  October 14, 2024 Editor’s Note: Louis Navellier is a legendary quant investor whom I admire and am fortunate to...