Friday, October 18, 2024

This glitch is letting me spot severely underpriced options contracts

I finally show you the “glitch”
 
   
     
So, I've noticed something absurd in the options market the last couple of months now and I've been hesitant to talk about it publicly...

Well, first because I want to make sure it's airtight and not just a one-off occurrence and secondly I wanted to see if anybody else would talk about it, but it seems nobody else has spotted this.

After much testing and using these for live trades, I'm finally confident to put it out there... 

There's a massive "glitch" in the options market.

This glitch is letting me spot severely underpriced options contracts. 

We're talking about options so cheap, that most people think they're worthless.

But they're anything but worthless.

Since July, I've used this glitch to win 27 out of 29 trades.

That's a 93% win rate on real, live trades… Not backtested.

The craziest part? They're averaging 226%... Per trade.

I'm talking about trades like this… 

On August 2nd… A $140 contract shot up to $680. In one hour.

 
 
Garrett Baldwin
Again, September 13th… $300 turned into $1,300. In a few hours.
 
 
Garrett Baldwin
And September 17th… A trade jumped 250%. In less than 30 minutes.

This glitch is exposing a pricing anomaly that most traders - and even Wall Street's algorithms - are missing.

It's allowing us to get into these trades at dirt-cheap prices and then, once the market catches up, sell them back for what could be absurd profits.

I've broken down exactly how this glitch works, why it's creating these insane opportunities, and most importantly how you can start spotting them yourself.

If this sounds like something you’re into, you can get the full details here.

Talk soon,


Alex Reid
Wealthpin


The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims and you may lose money. From 7/22/24 to 09/17/24, the average win rate is 91%, and an average hold time of 2 hours. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford to lose
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Money Stuff: The Podcast: John Collison

This week's episode of the Money Stuff podcast is out now. It's our first episode with a guest: Katie and I visited with Joh...