Thursday, October 17, 2024

The pricing anomaly behind a flawless trading record

How one trader exploits Wall Street's blind spot
 
   
     
Last week, I met a trader who’s using some pricing loophole that's gone 84-0… No, that's not a typo.

84 trade alerts. 84 wins… ZERO LOSSES.

The interesting part is… It's all happening on one ticker.

This mystery trader calls it the "Income Glitch." It's a weird pricing anomaly that keeps popping up like clockwork.

Now, I've seen my fair share of strategies in my time… But this one has me curious, who else can claim a 100% hit rate on almost 100 live trades?

And I'm talking an average of $2,156 in extra income each month, on a $10k starting stake, all by staking up winners again and again, all month long.

 
 
On a $10k starting stake.
 
Look, I can't promise you'll get the same results. Trading always carries risk of loss.

But I've decided to bring this guy on a LIVE workshop this Friday so he can explain to me exactly how he does this and show me how to do it too.

According to him, he’s gearing up for what could be the 85th straight win… I want you in on the action when that happens

If you’d like to join me this Friday, here’s the link to grab a seat and I’ll catch you soon.
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 6/28/22 to 10/10/24 the win rate is 100% over 84 published alerts *(see footnote). The average return is 7.25% with an average hold of 13 days. Annualized the return on options is 233.63% per year without compounding.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like the rich get richer?

You have to check yourself first                               Do you ever feel like the rich get richer, and there’s nothing you can do...