Monday, October 28, 2024

[REPLAY] My BEST way to play Google this week

Doesn’t matter if Google soars, stumbles or stays flat
 
   
     

I went LIVE earlier today and revealed how I plan to target Google’s earnings call tomorrow…

That’s only part of the story.

If you catch the replay here, you’ll see my #1 Google Earnings Trade could be perfect for trading the tech titan for months to come!

It’s the same reason I’ve been using this TOP Google trade for years.

Whether the market went up, down or sideways….

I could care less… because my #1 Google Trade doesn’t rely on directional trading.

And it sure beats what most people are doing… placing huge bets on huge swings that almost never happen.

You can find out for yourself how it works, including how I plan to set up my position, and how I identify the “money zone.”

If you want a chance to play this HUGE opportunity with what could be a massive move…

It is critical that you check out the replay now.

Trade well,

Jack

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexico raises concerns about US plan to bar Chinese vehicle software

America's Last Election In Today's News Strange Options Secret (NOT Day Trading!) [adv] Trump headlines Madison Square Garden ral...