Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Perfect Tesla Trade - We're LIVE!!

Here’s your personal Zoom link
 
   
     
I’m in the live room for today’s call…

Where I’m about to reveal the details behind the Perfect Tesla Trade. 

My unique system that’s delivered 16 winners out of my last 20 Tesla trades

Here’s your Zoom link

 
 
Obviously, I can’t guarantee gains or prevent losses…

But this is a FREE live call…

And an exciting way for regular retail traders to target what could be money doubling returns every 6 days.

Follow this link to join me in the live room 
See you there,

Lance Ippolito
 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 11/02/2023 - 09/23/2024, on live issued trades, the result is a 72% win rate with an average return of 8.33% over a 4 day hold period.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might want to start grocery shopping in a ski mask

AI is everywhere these days — including the supermarket. This is Bloomberg Opinion T...