Monday, October 28, 2024

My Big Demo in NYC Tomorrow Morning

My big demo in New York tomorrow morning is drawing a lot of attention. Frankly, it might be the most important event I've ever invited you to. Including the time I predicted the rise of AI in a briefing back on May 25, 2021, which went viral to 30 TV networks.
 

Hi Reader,

My big demo in New York tomorrow morning is drawing a lot of attention.

Frankly, it might be the most important event I've ever invited you to.

Including the time I predicted the rise of AI in a briefing back on May 25, 2021, which went viral to 8.4 million Americans.

Or the time I called the 2023 bank run – 5 months before it happened.

And that's because, tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern, I'm "returning to my roots."

And sharing a powerful vehicle outside the U.S. banking system that I predict will crush every other form of investing over the next 12 months.

Quite simply...

After 50 years, I've finally found the PERFECT ENVIRONMENT to apply the namesake indicator that launched my career...

Only this time, with a new approach that could double your portfolio by turning away from the conventional, long-term investing that landed me at the Nasdaq, where I once rang the opening bell...

Or on Fox Business and CNBC's Mad Money...

To focus on a rapid-fire, short-term strategy that will be critical to making the biggest potential profits going forward, and avoiding the biggest losses.

If you've never signed up for one of my events before – especially if you're a "repeat reader" who's never gone behind the scenes to look at my system – then I'm calling in a favor.

Please, I urge you to sign up for the unveiling (free of charge), because it amounts to the ONE strategy I hope will define my legacy on Wall Street...

I'm "cutting the ribbon" tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. ET.

Just 3 blocks from the New York Stock Exchange!

Click here for the full details.

Hope to see you tomorrow morning,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Must-Act Measures to Survive a Harris Presidency and Leftist Uprising

URGENT: Economists Warn Kamala's Presidency Could Endanger Retirement Funds!                                                            ...