Thursday, October 24, 2024

Login: Emergency TSLA Meeting (Shares Up 14% & 3 Massive Wins)

Wow!!! My favorite stock, TSLA, up 14.38% premarket after last night’s earnings call… And we SMASHED our trades!!!
 
   
     
TESLA UP 14% TODAY! EMERGENCY TSLA MEETING @ 11:15AM EASTERN
(
click here to login)

Wow!!! My favorite stock, TSLA, up 14.38% premarket after last night’s earnings call…
 
 
And we SMASHED our trades!!! 
 
 
Finally, a GOOD response on an earnings beat. Obviously not all trades work out this well and I do have losers… But we crushed it, to say the least! 

Not only have I been bullish on Tesla for a longggg time… But Elon had some very promising news on last night’s call! 

That’s why I’m holding an EMERGENCY TESLA meeting this morning at 11:15am Eastern… 

>>> Login here to join me immediately. 

Not only will I cover why I’m so bullish on Tesla long term… 

But I’ll also walk you through how I plan to place another “Perfect Tesla” trade today on the stock today in order to target 100% ROI in just a couple of days!! 

Join my emergency briefing now
Talk in a few,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
Past performance is not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk. From 7/20/23 - 10/24/24 on live trades the win rate is 74.5%, the average return is 29.71% on the options over a 4 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment