Tuesday, October 15, 2024

LIVE EVENT TODAY: Tesla's New Bullish Cycle

Get your log-in link NOW for 2:30pm start time
 
   
     
TSLA’s been on an absolute tear over the last 6 months…

Up around 50% since May…

But I think we’re on the verge of a major rally leading into the election—that could last years!

 
 
One of the main reasons has to do with Elon backing Trump 1000% in the upcoming November elections.
 
 
Which is why I’m hosting a special live event today at 2:30pm to help you get ready before the big day at the polls

You’re going to hear my personal price target

And you’ll see a LIVE demonstration of the special way I’m trading Tesla stock.

It’s the same strategy I’ve used to close out 26 winners on Tesla this year despite its disappointing run earlier in 2024.

Naturally, I can’t promise future wins or protect against losses…

But November 5th is less than 30 days away… 

And I wouldn’t be surprised to see the stock rally through election day. 

So I highly recommend you do everything you can to attend this call later today at 2:30pm. 

Just make sure you grab this log-in link
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 11/02/2023 - 09/23/2024, on live issued trades, the result is a 72% win rate with an average return of 8.33% over a 4 day hold period.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Now! Tesla's New Bullish Cycle

Here’s your Zoom link to today’s live event                               Will TSLA hit $400 this year?  Well, I’m about to reveal my pr...