Wednesday, October 23, 2024

LIVE CALL ALERT: Urgent Bitcoin briefing

Join now! Something BIG is happening Oct 25th!
 
   
     
I’ve just entered the LIVE room for today’s broadcast…

Where I’m going to reveal my plan for targeting the MASSIVE opportunity opening up on Oct 25th with the “8-day Bitcoin Profit Window.”

Tap here to join me on Zoom

 
 
Naturally, I can’t guarantee future returns or protect against losses…

But with Trump’s popularity surging (along with his pro-crypto policies)... 

And BTC once again trying to bust through all-time highs… 

This could be the biggest market event of the year. 

Follow this link and I’ll see you in the LIVE room
Talk soon!
 
 
Jeffry Turnmire
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1日を始める前に読んでおきたいニュース5本

マーケットで話題になったニュースをお届けします。一日を始めるにあたって押さえておきたい5本はこちら。円相場は対ドルで1%余り下落し、一時153円台を付けた。7月31日以来の円安・ドル高水準。米国の長期金利が約3カ月ぶりの水準に上昇しており、日米金利差を意識したドル...