Saturday, October 26, 2024

How I'll trade Mag7 earnings this week

It’s as easy as “red light, green light”
 
   
     
Trading earnings can be tricky… but I’ve made it “idiot proof” with Newton!

Now, this week, we’ve got the top earnings of the quarter coming from a few of the Magnificent 7 stocks…

And several folks are calling for a resurgent breakout!

 
 
Well, I know the first thing I’ll look at to confirm that breakout…

I’m gonna start with the best buy/sell indicator on the planet, my brand new creation, Newton.

I’ve already used it all year in my sister programs to nail some of the best breakouts on AAPL and NVDA…

And this week, I’ll be welcoming traders to target the AAPL’s and META’s earnings reports with ME using Newton!

Just tap HERE to reserve a seat at my briefing on Monday where I’ll show you how to do it, step-by-step
See you there,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment