Saturday, October 12, 2024

Confirmation - Tesla's New Bullish Cycle

Your FREE Report plus the Tesla Opportunity You Need To See Immediately.
 
   
     

Hey Lance here!

I hope you’re as excited as I am for what’s looking like the Biggest Tesla Bull run.
Tesla has been on a tear in the last 6 months…

I think it’s in anticipation of a Trump win come November 5.

Now some analysts are now calling for a $350/$400 price target for the stock by the end of the year…

Especially considering how Elon and Trump seem to be best buddies these days.

 
 

While I think that’s kinda extreme…

I do have a lot more reasons to be bullish on the stock.

For starters, my Tesla Indicator – the same one responsible for 26 Tesla trade winners so far in 2024 – recently flipped green on the ticker...

 
 
And based on what I’m seeing, this could be the perfect time to jump on the ticker.

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses….

Once we meet this Tuesday, I will walk you through my price target for Tesla…

And the special way I’m trading the stock.

(Hint: It’s the same strategy we’ve used to close out 26 winners on Tesla this year)

So be sure to block out some time this Tuesday, October 15 at 11:00am and I’ll see you then.

If you haven’t already, make sure to take a look at my Bullish Tesla report

 
 

Click the image above or head here to receive your copy today, absolutely free!

See you Tuesday at 11am ET,

Lance Ippolito


The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 11/02/2023 - 09/23/2024, on live issued trades, the result is a 72% win rate with an average return of 8.33% over a 4 day hold period.​
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re: broadcast replay you requested

Final chance to see this?                               Dear Reader, We know that a major election bearing down on us… And that the mark...