Monday, October 14, 2024

Attend my LIVE Tesla bull cycle briefing this Tuesday...

But make sure you do THIS first
 
   
     
 
Not sure if you’ve seen my last couple emails…

But I want to make sure you’re ready to hit the ground running on Tuesday’s live call for Tesla’s New Bullish Cycle.

That’s why I’ve prepared: 

1. A short video that discusses weekly opportunities completely unknown to most Tesla traders 

2. A free 9-page report that outlines “5 Reasons I’m Bullish on Tesla.”

Go to this page and both are yours… totally free

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses…

I believe a lot of people are underestimating Elon, Tesla and the “Trump effect” as we get closer to the election. 

So get prepared! 

You’ll pull a LOT more out of Tuesday’s call if you watch the video and read through the free report. 

All you need to do is click here
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Money Stuff: TD Was Convenient for Criminals

One job of a bank is to stop crime. If someone is selling illegal drugs or doing terrorism or being Jeffrey Epstein, he will want a ...