Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Why I'm not buying gold right now

Before buying gold, you need to see this first
 
   
     
Remember when everyone thought gold was just for your grandparents?

Well… Since 2000, gold has outperformed every major index.

It's beaten the S&P 500 by 400%.

Outpaced small caps by nearly 3X.

And more than doubled the red-hot Nasdaq 100.

But right now I think we're about to see an even bigger breakout.

My charts are showing a similar pattern to  2005… Back then, gold shot up nearly 400%.

 
 
Now, you might be thinking it's time to load up on gold and hold.

But I'm telling everyone to wait.

Why?

Because there’s a better way to potentially make even bigger returns… Without touching a single ounce of physical gold or buying regular gold stocks.

I'm talking about double... even triple-digit opportunities week after week all from tiny moves in gold.

With global tensions pushing gold to all-time highs, the recent Fed rate cut of 50 bps…

And Central banks buying gold faster than we've seen in decades.

We might see a lot of price action happening in gold in the coming weeks, which means more opportunities for outsized gains as I explained earlier.

I’ve put together a quick breakdown of how this works and how you can start taking advantage of this yourself.

If you’re interested, you can see the full breakdown here


See you, 

Geof

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ​

I may be beating a dead horse at this point, but I’m giving you one more shot. To view this email as a web page, go  here. To view this emai...