Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Why buying gold might be a mistake

Here's what to do instead of spending $2,000 per ounce
 
   
     
Something strange just happened with gold.

With the recent Fed rate cut… My charts are showing a breakout signal I haven't seen in years.

But for now, I'm not rushing to buy gold.

In fact, I'm telling everyone I know to hold off.

Because I believe there’s a far better way to play this upcoming surge.

It's a method that could turn a 1% gold price change into gains like 59%, 118%, or even 228%.

And it doesn't involve buying a single ounce of physical gold or even buying any regular gold stock.

I've been trading gold for nearly 20 years now and this is my #1 recommended approach for trading gold right now.

Most traders miss them completely… But for those who know how to spot them, it takes their trades to a whole new level.

And right now I'm seeing signs that we might be on the verge of the next big gold supercycle.

The last time this happened, gold shot up over 500%.

 
 
But the truth remains… Even if gold does surge again, most people will miss out on the biggest gains.

Which is why I recorded a training session where I show you how this gold trading method works...

Why you should not buy gold just yet...

And what you should be doing instead.

If you're interested, check out the recording here while the link's still up


See you, 

Geof

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Premier at 12:00 PM ET Tomorrow – Are You Ready?

“Win-Both-Ways” Trade                               “Win-Both-Ways” Trade World Premiere Tomorrow At 12:00 PM ET! Are you tired of guess...