Friday, September 20, 2024

What you missed last night

Thousands of people tuned in to hear my explosive stock warning last night. And as one of my readers, you can still watch a complete, unedited replay of the event today.
 

Dear Reader,

Thousands of people tuned in to hear my explosive stock warning last night.

And as one of my readers, you can still watch a complete, unedited replay of the event today.

But to save you time, I went through and highlighted the most important takeaways:

  • 6:45 – I answered the #1 question on everyone's mind right now: "Are we about to see a catastrophic market crash?" My response is controversial... but just wait till you see the evidence.
  • 10:00 – The #1 most important lesson I learned during my 50 years on Wall Street, and how it directs every investment decision I make to this day. This is how I manage my own investments.

Click here to watch now.

  • 14:12 – The little-known reason why a very special type of stock is absolutely soaring right now.
  • 18:30 – My urgent warning that could make or break your wealth in the next 90 days. (The recent market swings are only part of the story – and THIS is the greatest threat to your wealth right now.)
  • 22:15 – My secret to timing massive shifts in the markets – and where we'll likely see a new wave of crashes. HINT: It's not the Power Gauge. But it does tell me that one specific group of stocks in particular is likely headed for destruction.

Click here to watch now.

  • 35:02 – This one image shows how we saw last month's 1,000-point plunge coming... and how we'll target the path of the next painful selloff.
  • 41:30 – A devastating chart from the Great Recession – and the surprising ramifications it has for your wealth
  • 49:00 – Exactly what the Fed's rate cut means for stocks, based on nearly 100 years of stock market data.

And at least for now, you can still get the name and ticker of my free stock recommendation, when you watch here.

Enjoy,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. Be sure to stick around after the Q&A...

That's when I also reveal the #1 stock you should SELL today.

It's a beloved AI stock headed for disaster.

And you can still get its name and ticker, right here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shocking: One AI Startup's Revenue Could Surge 4,735%

While Nvidia gets all the attention, one small AI startup is quietly positioning itself to be the biggest winner. ...