Monday, September 23, 2024

Gold's 2-3 monthly "profit windows" revealed

Discover a potentially more powerful strategy
 
   
     
I've seen this before… 
 
 
You've seen the headlines. Gold just hit $2,600 after the Fed's surprise 50 bps rate cut.

Exciting, right? But hold your horses.

I'm telling you to keep your powder dry… Don't buy gold. Not yet.

Because there's more to this story than a simple price spike.

Look, I've been trading gold for nearly two decades… I've seen it outperform the S&P 500 by 400% since 2000. 

 
 
I watched it double the returns of the red-hot Nasdaq 100.

But this time, something's different.

The Fed's projecting a 4.4% fed funds rate by year-end and central banks are buying gold at rates we haven't seen in decades. 

And despite stable employment numbers, there's an undercurrent of uncertainty in the economic outlook.

All of this is setting the stage for what could be a huge breakout for gold in the coming weeks.

But here's the thing - the real opportunity isn't where most traders are looking.

I've uncovered something that could change everything about how we approach gold right now.

On Tuesday at 10 AM ET, I'm pulling back the curtain. 

You'll see exactly what I'm seeing, why I believe we’re on the brink of a huge breakout in gold, and most importantly, why rushing to buy gold might be the wrong move.

Here’s the link, lock in a spot while you still can.


Don't miss this,

Geof


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your window is closing…

Hey , are you still interested in the candlestick pattern cheatsheets? To view this email as a web page, go  here. To view this email as a w...