Sunday, September 22, 2024

Gold supercycle alert: But DON'T buy gold

2005 pattern repeating. But don't buy gold yet...
 
   
     
I've been trading gold for nearly two decades, and I'm seeing patterns that remind me of 2005. 
 
 
Back then, I made my first major gold buy just before it shot up nearly 400%.
 
 
You've probably seen the headlines. $2,600 touched after the Fed's rate cut… Now bouncing between $2,550-$2,600.

It’s exciting… 

But I'm telling you to sit tight…  Don't buy a single ounce.

Why? Because I've uncovered something that's making me rethink everything I know about gold trading.

And I've been at this for nearly 20 years.

While everyone's fixated on price swings, I'm seeing something totally different.

The Fed's recent rate cut, central banks gobbling up gold like it's going out of style, the election uncertainty... I’m looking at a much bigger play here.

But it's not what most people would think.

In fact, I've spent years piecing this together, and now, it's finally clear.

On Tuesday at 10 AM ET, I'm pulling back the curtain. 

You'll see why I believe we’re on the brink of a huge gold breakout, why I’m advising against buying gold for now, and what you should do instead.

Follow this link to grab a seat for Tuesday and I’ll be seeing you soon.


Don't miss this,

Geof


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirtiest Election Ever Set to Trigger Crash

Warning: Everyday patriots urged to prepare for a historic election meltdown. Di...