Tuesday, July 2, 2024

“Biggest Breakthrough of My 47-Year Career” (photo)

Editor’s Note: Today, you can claim 1 free year of access to a powerful quant system. It’s become one of the most successful breakthroughs in our industry…

Dear Investor,

I’m not superstitious…

But 47 years ago, I began doing something unusual for “good luck.” And frankly, the results have been amazing.

It involves a powerful system.

A way of spotting which stocks have the highest potential to rise 10,000% or more – which most people don’t realize exists.

But with my good luck charm, I’ve been called an “icon among growth stock investors” by the New York Times. Take a look…

Here’s a BEFORE and AFTER photo of me:

Quite simply, I was so successful with this system that it’s made me a multimillionaire.

But more importantly, I’ve helped a lot of people make money. Here’s just a snapshot of the peak gains I’ve seen…

  • 66,804% gain on Applied Materials
  • 44,436% gain on Nike<
  • 84,666% gain on Microsoft
  • 75,286% gain on Danaher Corp.
  • 48,754% gain on Home Depot
  • 56,900% gain on Apple
  • 10,000% gain on Kansas City Southern
  • 24,194% gain on Amgen
  • 26,231% gain on Ross Stores
  • 11,624% gain on Jack Henry & Associates
  • 12,711% gain on AAON, Inc.
  • 20,249% gain on Progressive
  • 23,473% gain on T. Rowe Price
  • 10,000% gain on Rpc, Inc.
  • 12,922% gain on Teva Pharmaceutical
  • 18,048% gain on Oracle
  • 12,805% gain on Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
  • 39,252% gain on Adobe

In short: This system works as reliably as anything I’ve seen in my 47-year career.

You don’t have to “gamble” on the hottest stocks of the day…

And yet, it helps you get into – and OUT of – almost every boom and mania, as I’ve done with dot-coms, AI, the Covid boom, the SaaS boom, and more.

Today, I’m offering you one free year of access to it.

It’s all part of the biggest prediction of my 47-year career.

Before it goes offline, click here today to learn more.

Regards,

Louis Navellier
Senior Analyst, InvestorPlace


 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for subscribing to Insider Trades Daily, which covers the most recent insider buying and selling activity from Wall Street CEO's, CFO's, COO's and other insiders.
 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of InvestorPlace, a third-party advertiser of InsiderTrades.com and MarketBeat.
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you no longer wish to receive email from InsiderTrades.com, you can unsubscribe.
 
© 2006-2024 MarketBeat Media, LLC.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: 270x more lucrative than NVIDIA???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Wall Street analysts — you should listen to Jamie Dimon

This is the Weekend Edition of Bloomberg Opinion Today, a roundup of the most popular stories Bloomberg Opinion publishes each week ...