Tuesday, November 7, 2023

AI trading is not the answer… THIS is though…

Unsubscribe

Right now I’m seeing lots of people use these A.I. Trading Systems.

I’ll just say, I don’t love them

They use historical price action to predict what a stock may do next.

I’m sure they work with some degree of accuracy… But it’s still a shot in the dark …

Why not use something that uses real time data and leverages the real reason stocks move?

To me, that seems much more likely to work out over time…

In fact, the system I use - every day - has accurately called some of this year’s biggest market moves…

That includes the time NVDA shot up over $100 overnight…

It was it’s best prediction this year.

And again, it’s because it leverages the real time trading data, based on the real reasons stocks move.

And in my opinion, it's better than A.I.

Technicals…

Fundaments…

Or really anything else.

If you want to check out, click here.
By clicking the link above you agree to periodic updates from WealthPress and its partners (privacy policy)

Countless traders are using it as we speak…

Lance


 
 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of WealthPress, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
 
The performances displayed here are historical examples based on scanner signals for the time period shown. The profits and performance shown are not based on any sort of typicality as there are no published alerts associated. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money.
 
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2023 American Consumer News, LLC dba MarketBeat.
326 E 8th St #105, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: How A.I. Could Make Most 21st Century Diseases EXTINCT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk: Without This Company, "Civilization Will Crumble"

What if I told you there's a way to collect a "toll" every time AI giants like Google, Microsoft, or OpenAI process data? ...