Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The gold trades I'm making right now

I believe this is a better approach to buying
 
   
     
I need you to see this.

Back in November, gold made a tiny move of 1.6%.

But using a special type of gold trade, I saw a 141% gain in just a week.

 
 
It happened again in March. Gold nudged up 1.2%.

This time? A 104% overnight gain.

 
 
And in June? A 1% gold move turned into a 74% gain in two weeks.

Granted, there were smaller wins and those that did not work out, but you see, there's a reason I'm telling all my friends to hold off from buying gold or regular gold stocks right now.

There's a more lucrative way to play the gold market as we enter a new breakout period.

It's all about catching what I call "Acceleration Cycles."

These cycles happen 2-3 times a month like clockwork.

Most traders completely miss them… But when you catch them... the potential can be massive.

I'm talking about the chance to target $2,413... $3,285... even $3,496 with only $1,000 at play.

All from just 1% moves in gold's price.

Now, my charts are showing a signal I haven't seen since 2005.

The last time I saw this, gold shot up nearly 400%.

But even if gold skyrockets today, most people will miss the biggest opportunity.

I’ve put together a quick rundown of this strategy, how it works, and how you can begin spotting these kinds of opportunities yourself as soon as today.

And if you’d like to get your hands on this, here you go, the complete breakdown.


See you, 

Geof

The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system. 


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

At a critical time, a maverick will lead Japan

Plus: Is Putin going nuclear? And more. This is Bloomberg Opinion Today, a riveting ...