Friday, September 27, 2024

Should you buy gold?

Is it time to buy gold? I've been seeing this question everywhere since the rate cut...
 

Dear Reader,

Is it time to buy gold?

I've been seeing this question everywhere since the rate cut...

It makes sense – gold historically performs pretty well after the Fed cuts interest rates. And sure enough, gold has hit record highs.

Do I think you should buy a little gold right now? I'm certainly not against it.

But before you move your money, there's one asset poised to do MUCH betterthan gold over the next 12 months – and it's likely something you've completely overlooked.

It's not bonds, real estate, or popular tech stocks.

I call it:

An immediate, high-impact solution to the nerves so many of us are feeling in the markets today.

And in the 50-plus years of investing in the markets, I've never had as much conviction about it as I do now.

You'll see why, right here.

Again, I'm certainly not against gold...

But the asset I'm talking about today is far superior – no question.

Which is why I'm confident this asset could show you a handful of 100% to 300%-plus winners, starting in the coming days – if you have the courage to act now.

(Meanwhile, you'd have to wait nearly 20 years to see that kind of performance from holding gold.)

It's time to prepare now and put your money where it could soar to extraordinary new highs.

In short: This is my No. 1 investment recommendation in the wake of the Fed's rate cut.

Good investing,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. Now that the Fed's likely to cut rates again in November – supported by an overwhelming consensus from chief U.S. economists at investment banks like Goldman Sachs...

It's never been more important to move your money into this asset primed for the biggest potential gains.

You see, going all the way back to 1929 – over nearly a century of market data – when the Fed begins to cut rates...

This asset is up an average of 11% a year later.

That's including recessions, bear markets, crashes, and everything in between over the past 100 years.

And 11% is just the average!

Zooming in, we've seen one-year returns of 25%, 46%, and 82%.

Now, this cycle has begun again, with even greater astronomical potential gains...

So don't delay – I explain the full story right here today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After 20 years of trading gold, here’s my advice…

Before buying gold, you need to see this first                               Remember when everyone thought gold was just for your grand...