Friday, September 27, 2024

I believe gold's about to make another leg up

Complete breakdown inside…
 
   
     
Remember what happened to gold the last time the Fed cut rates?

It skyrocketed.

In the 70s, gold shot up 369% after a rate cut.

 
 
A few years later, another cut sent it up 521%.
 
 
In the early 2000s… 
 
 
A massive 536% surge.
 
 
Now, the Fed's done it again with a 50 bps rate cut last Wednesday.

And from what I see… Gold’s about to make another leg up.

You might think it's time to load up on gold.

But I'm telling everyone I know to hold off… For now.

Because I've uncovered a way to target more profits even more than owning physical gold.

It's a method that has the power to turn small gold moves into what could be outsized gains.

I'm talking about targeting gains like 63%, 74%, and 104% all from less than 2% moves in gold all within a week.

Now I cannot promise future returns or against losses… 

But if you want to see the details of this new method of trading gold... and how you can apply it starting today

Tap this link and I'll fill you in


See you, 

Geof

The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system. 


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Claim Your Bonus Report: Google’s Next AI Revolution

      Hi, Luke Lango here.  Congratulations and thank y...